Saturday 31 January 2015

Have you heard of Warratahstree ?

Welcome to Just Bag It ,WARRATAHSTREE !


Warratahstree is a unique business. I love meeting new business owners, who have taken that extra step in life to do something different , and so inspiring to others.

Imagine doing your own piece of art, on a canvas to place on your walls, to be proud of that's awesome. Especially if you have children, and experiencing them painting a masterpiece , they will love it , and it will grow their confidence in so many ways, especially if they think they are not artistic.

We are all creative in our own ways, and Tracey helps to bring out the artist in all of us.




What made you choose to start your business?

While visiting family and friends I went to a Canvas painting party. We all had a great time eating and drinking while painting our canvases. There were several people in our group with all varying skills in painting.
 
One of my family members had never painted in her life , yet we were all able to complete our canvases that we could be proud of.
 
I have painted for more than 20 years and loved the idea that anyone can paint using the Social Art Working system.




What solutions do you offer for your clients?

I offer my clients a social activity with a difference. No matter the skill level each person completes a 40cm x 50cm painted canvas masterpiece.




How are you different from similar businesses?

Warratahstree offers Social Art Working Canvas Painting parties in the comfort of your own home. I can design a canvas around the theme of your party or activity.
 





These are some of the great paintings Tracy had done, which one is your favourite ? Mine is the gumboots.
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Georgina for featuring Warratahstree, Social Artworking. My favorite to paint was the "Tea for Two", teacups. It was such an easy painting and I like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its my pleasure Tracy. I too love the tea for two.

    ReplyDelete