Thursday 11 December 2014

About Our Business

Just Bag It, has launched!



Just bag it, was launched in October 2014. The idea came about one year ago, but deciding on a business name, delayed start up.

I am very gracious for the supportive members from circle of business in Melbourne,https://www.facebook.com/groups/melbournecircle/ suggesting names, even though I came up with my own name in the end, I must say, that the name suggestions were awesome and very unique.

Finally launching the goody bag marketing business, was a big step for me, as I wasn't sure if it would have a demand & if I would succeed - but I have the never give up mindset! Its not even three months, and Just Bag It, has had outstanding response and positive feedback.

Just Bag It, started their first campaign already, and moving on to the second, with hundreds of businesses on our mailing list already - I just cant keep up, replying to constant emails, sending out quotations for the kindergarten campaign, which I will write about in my next blog.

What is Just Bag It? Just bag it, is a goody bag marketing company specializing in helping businesses, get their name/brand out to the right demographics.

Just Bag It, specialize in custom made bags with your brand - we fill them up with your goodies & promotional material, and give them out at your events, or alternatively we can make up your bags and hand them out at one of our events ( marketing campaigns ).

How much does it cost? Depends on how many bags, you want to be included in, 100, 300, 500, 700, 1000? but, each bag will cost no more than the cost of a postage stamp $0.50.
Custom made bags are priced differently, and we need to quote this to your needs.

We will include more services, as we go, and will let you all know on our blog.

For further enquires, please email Georgina on justbagitoz@gmail.com or contact us on 0438 866 567.








                           

No comments:

Post a Comment